Kalarippayattu is an ancient martial art form of Kerala. Almost all martial art born and bought up through kalarippayattu, so it is known as the mother of martial art. It’s a rhythmic combination of defense, attack, exercise, art, and healing also. However its deep-rooted with other Indian science like Ayurveda and Yoga and Kalari also have several unknown strong healing methods.
The Practice of kalairpayattu has immense benefits spread across various levels and as a result, it gives most of all benefits on the same. This practice is most effective and benefitable also.
At the physical level:
- It increases Flexibility and strength
- Increases immunity and overall health.
- Makes the body fast and dynamic, and gets rid of laziness etc.
- At the Mind Level:
- Increase concentration Power
- Improves receptivity
- Maintain Your Patience Label
- Improves self-discipline and self-awareness.
- Improves one’s ability to deal with stress and much more